Ohio-based metalcore band Miss May I are certified veterans, now ten years in the game and stronger than ever. As a band of close friends since high school who took all the great advantages of the MySpace days, they’ve been able to grow into an explosive metal band that always pushes their own boundaries and are hell-bent on challenging the metal status quo.
Now signed to Sharptone Records, the band’s latest album, „Shadows Inside‟ is a boundary-crushing tour de force combining modern metalcore with melodic death and thrash elements. “An epic declaration of rising from the flames and striding headfirst into a new era.” – Metal Hammer.
Watch Shadows Inside
KRANK’D UP 2018 featuring Miss May I and SikTh takes place on Saturday, 29 September at Sundowners, Alberton. 19 spectacular South African rock and metal acts will be rounding off the line-up and announced soon.
Krank’d Up 2018 ticket info
• Early bird tickets (until 31 May 2018) are available from Computicket at R400 each
• Full price tickets (available from 1 June 2018) at R600 each
• Limited VIP tickets are available through www.krankdupfestival.co.za at R700 each
Your VIP ticket allows you exclusive access to the following on the VIP night
• Experience a sound check with both international bands (from 7pm)
• Receive a Krank’d Up poster on entry, signed by both international acts
• Hang out with the band members after sound check (introduce yourself, the bands are keen to meet their fans)
• Each VIP will receive 1 small pizza (vegetarian options available) and 1 draught beer, or single and mix drink
*** VIP tickets are strictly limited ***
Krank’d Up 2018 is sponsored by Monster Energy